Announcing the WSA 2021 Virtual Spring Workshop Friday, April 9, 2021
The 2021 Spring Workshop for the Water Supply Association of BC will take place via ZOOM video
conference on Friday, April 9th, 2021. It is our second video conference and we have a strong speaker’s
A broad range of topics will be covered by our speakers including:
- Spring Forecast for Runoff in 2021
- New UV Disinfection Facility in Lake Country
- Provincial Guideline updates for:
- Design of Water Systems
- UV Systems
- Emergency Response and Contingency planning
- A Source Protection Toolkit for water utilities
- Range and Recreation Collaboration example in Lambly Creek Watershed
- PFAS – Forever Chemicals – Are we at Risk?
- Groundwater Licensing Update
- Interactive Polling sessions for our Attendees
- WSABC Bursary Award to an Okanagan College second year student
- A very brief history of the story of two of our Lifetime members
We have the second year Okanagan College Water Technology class along with UBCO science and
engineering students attending our session. Sponsorship to facilitate their attendance is available when
signing up for our workshop.
We recommend ordering-in lunch as it will be a full day. We are in the process of securing Operator
Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits for the day. The operators must be signed up to be eligible to
- Nov 10, 2021
Images from our conference October 28 and 29 2021 in Salmon Arm. [ngg src="galleries" ids="11" display="basic_thumbnail"...
- Aug 27, 2021
We're preparing for an in-person and virtual AGM this year. Come direct to the Prestige...
- Apr 30, 2021
Download the PDF ...